FAIR & EQUITABLE ACCESS
Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC [also noted as "Qƒ"] prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression in all programs, activities and employment practices as required by law.
Workshop registration operates on a first-come, first served basis.
• Space is limited, and due to the nature of the online registration system, a seat can only be reserved upon payment in full.
• Contacting Qƒ to reserve a seat outside of the online registration system, verbally or in writing, is not accepted at any time; sorry.
• If there are any questions or concerns regarding registration procedures please contact Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC using the Client Query Form
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
• Registration reserves the seat of a participant for the duration of the workshop, thereby prohibiting the ability of another individual to register for that seat.
• Registration means that the participant is planning to attend all scheduled workshop activities and/or events.
• Workshop tuition and fees are calculated based on full participation.
• Participants cannot register for only a part of a workshop at a reduced cost.
Follow these step-by-step procedures to register:
1. Tap on the Register Here button to generate a pop-up window with the workhop name, description and calculated price.
2. Tap on the Add to Cart button, which adds the Cart Icon & Quantity button in the upper right corner of the web site window.
3. Tap on the Cart Icon, and then on the View Cart button to generate the Quatrain ƒotographic Cart interface.
• The online registration requires Login via PayPal. Prospective registrants can pay directly with their PayPal account, or with their MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express credit card.
• Workshop tuition and fees are paid in full via the online registration system in United States Dollars [USD].
APPLYING A DISCOUNT CODE
Sometimes an alpha-numeric Discount Code is posted on the workshop description page.
1. Type the code letters & numbers in the Discount Code field, then click the Apply button.
2. The Discount Code generates a reduction in the total price.
3. Complete Check Out with the PayPal button.
• Discount Codes cannot be applied after the completion of a PayPal or credit card transaction; sorry.
IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION SENT
Payment confirmation is generated immediately and sent to the eMail address designated by the registrant during the payment process.
IMPORTANT WORKSHOP INFORMATION SENT
Additional information about the workshop is eMailed once the minimum number of participants is reached.
• If the minimum number of participants [six] is not reached, and Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC cancels the experience, then registrants are notified at least one-week prior to the starting day and time so that everyone can plan accordingly.
• If the workshop is cancelled by Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC then all registrants are offered options to conduct the experience with fewer participants, or to receive a full refund.