INFORMATION BEING COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE
Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC [also noted as "Qƒ"] collects information from registrants on this website via the Cart Order form, Client Query form, or if subscription to the eMail list is requested during checkout.
• Visitors can visit this website anonymously, but will encounter requests for their name, eMail address, mailing address and/or phone number in forms.
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED
The Cart data required to fulfill orders via the client's choice of PayPal or credit card transaction is transferred to those companies, but the cart data unto itself does not possess any personal or private information. Cart data [description, price, etc.] is pre-filled by Qƒ, but the personal information [public or private] submitted by the client to identify the purchase with their information is used only to normally process the product or service ordered. Qƒ does not sell, trade, or transfer collected personal information to anyone else.
Sending Client eMails
• The eMail address provided is only used to send information and updates about a registration.
• Choosing to opt-in to the eMail list during the cart checkout process generates messages that may include newsworthy information, updates, service information, etc. Qƒ includes an unsubscribe link in each eMail.
Improving This Website
Improvements to the website are always being made, and improvements are based on information and feedback received from clients.
Improving Customer Service
This information helps develop more effective responses to customer service requests and logistical support.
• Cookies are small data files that a website or its service provider transfers to a computer hard drive via the web browser [if enabled in the preferences] that enables a website or service provider to recognize the browser and computer being used to capture and remember certain information.
• Cookies are used to compile and aggregate data about website traffic and website interactions to enable enhanced visiting experiences and features in the future. The service providers are not permitted to use information collected for this business; only to help the business conduct and improve its operations.
USER PRIVACY PROTECTION
• Qƒ security practices maintain the safety of personal information collected from registrations.
• Qƒ utilizes a server that encrypts transmitted data via Secure Sockets Layer [SSL] technology. SSL Certificates are required to protect end-user privacy when submitting sensitive information like credit card details or passwords.
DATA RELEASE TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal information collected on this website is used to fulfill transactions only, and is not shared or sold to any third parties, but the release of information is appropriate when it's necessary to comply with the law, or to protect rights, property, or safety.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
This website complies with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. The distribution of private data to third parties cannot occur without written consent from the client.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY PRACTICES
If changes to these privacy practices occurs, then those updates appear on this notification page, with the date noted below.
These privacy practices were updated on 02 December 2018.