WHAT HAPPENS IF A PARTICIPANT MUST CANCEL?
Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC understands that extenuating circumstances might require cancellation. It is very important that registered participants notify of their need to cancel a minimum of 24 hours before the official starting day and time of the workshop, so that arrangements with waitlisted individuals can be made. Space is very limited, and participant attendance is important for several logistical reasons. A registered participant must notify Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC of their need to cancel in writing, by replying to their registration confirmation eMail, OR by using the Client Query Form.
• Cancellations made before the aforementioned 24-hour, start-time window are granted a full refund, minus a $20 processing fee.
• Cancellations made within the 24-hour, start-time time window are granted a refund equivalent to half of the paid registration fee.
• Cancellations made after the official starting day and time of the workshop are not refunded, but the transfer of funds to arrange an individual work session[s] is possible.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A REGISTERED PARTICIPANT DOES NOT SHOW UP?
• Absence from any portion of scheduled workshop activities and/or events does not make the participant eligible for refund[s].
• Unfortunately, refunds are not provided to registered participants that do not show up since seats are reserved.
• For reasons of liability, a registration cannot be transferred to another individual to participate by proxy or by substitution of the original registrant.
• All workshop seating capacity is limited to 10 participants to support quality educational experiences.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WORKSHOP IS CANCELLED BY QUATRAIN FOTOGRAPHIC?
• If the minimum number of participants [six] is not reached, and Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC cancels the experience, then registrants are notified at least one-week prior to the starting day and time so that everyone can plan accordingly.
• If the workshop is cancelled by Quatrain ƒotographic, LLC then all registrants are offered options to conduct the experience with fewer participants, or to receive a full refund.